This is for our LendingUSA Borrowers:
As one of our valued borrowers living in the area impacted by Hurricane Ian, we hope you and your family are staying safe. We understand that this is a scary time, and we are thinking of you.
Here are a few safety tips on what to do during Hurricane Ian:
- Evacuate if directed and learn your evacuation routes. Make sure to have a family emergency plan (including pets).
- You can search for open shelters by texting SHELTER and your zip code to 43362 (Ex: Shelter 12345)
- Download the free FEMA app to receive emergency alerts from the National Weather Service.
- Check on your neighbors. Older adults may need extra assistance during the storm. Please visit this link for more information on how to help.
- Make sure to update your emergency supply kit. This should include prescription medications, first aid supplies, water, and cell phone chargers. For a full list of supplies, click here.
To learn more about the provided steps for hurricane safety, click here.
Need further assistance regarding your loan?
Should you have any questions or need any support regarding your loan, please reach out to us by calling 800-994-6177 ext.0.
We hope this helps and you are in our thoughts.
You friends at LendingUSA
Image by pch.vector on Freepik