We’re incredibly excited to be exhibiting at The National, the world’s largest event for chiropractic professionals in the United States. It’s a renowned event that promises four days of expert speakers, informative breakout sessions, receptions and expo exhibitors.
Attending the show? Here’s what you should know.
Attending The National is a great way to close out the summer and re-energize for the start of the school year, football season and ramping up your chiropractic business.
The Top 3 Things to Do While Attending the National:
The opportunity to network and reconnect with colleagues and friends can’t be beat.
- With over 5,000 attendees, it’s the largest gathering of fellow chiropractors in the world.
- Many chiropractic colleges will be hosting alumni reunions.
- Talk one-on-one with colleagues about what’s top of mind for you. Exchange ideas on best practices and useful solutions for issues facing your practice.
Take advantage of a variety of continuing education opportunities and breakout sessions. Besides amping up your knowledge base and expanding your skill set, you can check out products and services that will help you grow your practice, and improve patient experience.
- More than 75 expert speakers, covering a wide range of topics from acupuncture and homeopathy to internal medicine, opioids and more.
- Over 150 hours of Continuing Education.
- Training and certification hours for a variety of spcialty programs like CA, LMT and Sports.
- A Success Track designed to help you achieve personal and practice goals.
- Products and services from over 200 exhibitors.
It’s a great excuse to take a break from the daily grind of your practice, recharge your batteries, and treat yourself to an end-of-summer break.
- With two pools, a full-service spa, a salon, gym, tennis courts and bike rentals, you’ve got plenty of options for onsite R&R at the Hyatt Regency Orlando.
- The hotel is just minutes from all of the Orlando parks and attractions, but consider doing something away from the theme park crowds. We like these options:
- Tour the Everglades with a company like Boggy Creek Airboat Rides.
- Take a Scenic Boat Tour through the chain of lakes in Winter Park. The Yelpreviews are great, and it doesn’t get more reasonably priced at just $14 per adult.
- Attend a free concert in an intimate living room kind of setting at the Timucua Arts White House. Just like an evening at a friend’s place, you’ll find a potluck type of table set up for everyone to enjoy. Bring a bottle of wine or some snacks to contribute. They also ask you to consider giving a donation to help pay the musicians.
If we haven’t already given you enough reasons to look forward to The National, we’ll leave you with just one more — stop by Booth 304 in the Expo hall and meet us there!
Learn how our patient financing helps you save money with lower fees, and grow your business with more patient approvals. Beyond that, our all-online process is convenient and easy for your patients.
See you in Orlando!